2014年2月9日星期日

Assignment 1: Tours of Anne Hoy

This week's focus was on Assignment 1.
For assignment 1, I grouped with 2 other people and formed a group of 3. This was the first time that I grouped with other students for an assignment, so I wasn't really clear on how to work as a group.
To me it was either writing our own code separately and combining ideas at the end, or discussing and writing the code together. We tried the second method first and ended up chatting for the few hours with 0 progresses on the assignment.
So then we went home and wrote our own pieces of the code.
However when it got to writing tour.py, I got stuck on how to find i and how to write the recursive function. So then our group met again and I finally found the value in group work.
Sometimes there are problems that one cannot solve on their own. And this is the time where discussion and group work becomes valuable.

没有评论:

发表评论